I spend a lot of time walking my golden retriever, Mandy and driving in my car. I truly enjoy listening to podcasts and audiobooks. I like to spend the time learning new things and getting inspired by others.
Here are some of my favorite podcasts:
- How I Built This: Guy Raz, from NPR, "interviews innovators, entrepreneurs and idealists and the stories behind the movements they built". This podcast hits my phone every Monday morning and I can't wait to listen.
- Medic2Medic Podcast: I have to give a shout-out to my husband's podcast. Steve has been a paramedic for over 30 years he interviews people involved in Emergency Medical Services who make a difference. Podcasts are posted on Sundays
- Everybody's Got Something: Robin Roberts talks with people who have bounced back from hard times. Very inspirational.
I only listen to audiobooks that are autobiographies or business books. And I especially like listening to them if they are narrated by the writer. Here are a few of my favorite audiobooks:
- Shift for Good: Tory Johnson, from Good Morning America, discusses her journey after a 62-pound weight loss and how losing weight doesn't always make your life perfect.
- Finding Your Extraordinary: Jessica Dilullo Herron, the founder of Stella & Dot, discusses how she started her business and how to find your extraordinary.
- Year of Yes: Shonda Rhimes, the creator of Grey's Anatomy and Scandal, discusses how her life changed when she decided to say yes instead of no to opportunities in her life.
Oh, by the way, I’m never too busy for your referrals. As a Realtor®, I believe in “The Personal Touch:" Building Relationships One Home at a Time