What is Inbound Internet Marketing?
It is a fundamental shift in the way we do business. Inbound is about EMPOWERING potential customers. It is based on getting found by the customer rather than finding a customer.
By publishing the right content in the right place at the right time, your marketing becomes relevant and helpful to your customers, not interruptive like traditional internet marketing solutions.
What Inbound Internet Marketing Solutions Can Do For Your Business:
- Increase Revenue by at least 10% yearly
- Increase Qualified Leads by at least 451%
- Have a Close Rate of over 14%?
Now that’s internet marketing solutions people can love.
Some Statistics on Inbound Internet Marketing
- 54% more leads are generated by inbound tactics than traditional paid marketing.
- 2X as many marketers say inbound delivers below average cost per lead than outbound methods.
- 61% of global Internet users research products online. (Interconnected World: Shopping and Personal Finance)
- SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate. (Search Engine Journal)
- By 2020, customers will manage 85% of their business relationship without talking to a human. (Gartner Research)
- Companies that automate lead management see a 10% or greater increase in revenue in 6-9 months. (Gartner Research)
- Relevant emails drive 18 times more revenue than broadcast emails. (Jupiter Research)
- Businesses that use marketing automation to nurture prospects experience a 451% increase in qualified leads. (The Annuitas Group)